Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let's hope this works....

So this is my first time blogging and I am hoping this works...
I am officially a circle lens addict and will soon be doing a review on the Geo Nudy Browns (CH-624) and the Geo Angel Grey (CM-835).
I ordered them from girlie boutique, the best ever circle lens site. Christina is really nice and always replies to my questions. Shipping is free within the U.S. and really cheap for international customers. The price of lens is really cheap too. If you order from her, please say that starkle referred you and leave a comment saying that you did so.
I recently ordered the tri-color/world blue (CM-904) and the Jazz Brown (BC-102) and am waiting for them to arrive.

I will be posting pictures and doing a formal review of the Nudy Brown and the Angel Grey soon (hopefully tomorrow after I get back from New York), so bear with me... I can tell you that I really like the Nudy Brown. As for the Angel Grey....not so much...

Please keep in mind that I am trying my hardest to be helpful, so I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for being so great an audience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment