Monday, June 21, 2010

Geo Nudy Brown (CH-624)

I should be going to sleep now, considering the time and knowing that I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow morning to go to New York.... It won't even be fun tomorrow. I'm going to see the dentist!!
Gee... Thanks Mom. Really loving you right now... >:P

Here is one review I've promised you:

Diameter: 14.0mm
Base Curve: 8.60mm
Water Content: 38%

Geo Anti-Fraud Sticker
Geo Nudy Brown

In one eye (looks creepy in my opinion...)

Natural Light when cloudy

Bright Light

With Flash


Enlargement: 9/10
Color: 9/10
Comfort:10/10
Overall:

The Geo Nudy Brown is also known as Nudy Quarter Brown. They are the same exact lens with the code CH-624.

Overall, I really like these lens and they are my current favorite. They enlarge my eyes and give a dolly look without making them too unnatural. They are not as enlarging as other lens because they don't have a black ring around the edge. The black ring is what gives the appearance of large eyes. My irises are on the smaller side, so I get that halo effect (the light brown ring). The nudy brown enlarges my eye without going overboard.

I love the color. They are a light shade of brown and I can wear these anywhere! If you look closely, you will notice that the nudy series has a speckled design on the part that covers that your iris. This is what defines the nudy series. I usually wear contact lens, and these are about the same comfort level, maybe even better, than what I usually wear. I can leave them on for 10-12 hours before I have to take them off.

For my usual contacts, I have a base curve of 8.8mm, but these lens seem to be doing just fine.

I wear these around the house, in the library, in town, while exercising...you can do anything with these lens! Tomorrow will be another experience, and I'll tell you how these lens fared in New York's Chinatown and Times Square.

Feel free to leave your questions in the form of comments. It would also be nice if you could spread the word about this blog.

Thanks a bunch,
Mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment